Our Pet Care Cheshire based Service
- Regular brushes between appointments to make sure their fur does not become matted.
- If you bath your dog between grooms always use a dog approved shampoo as it has different ph level.
- Treat your dog for fleas with ‘Spot On’ treatment from the vets once a month. Frontline or Advocate are highly recommended
- Take your pet for a walk, even a short walk, before your appointment to allow them to relieve themselves.
- Avoid swimming so they come in as dry as possible
- Bring your pet on a lead as there may be other dogs in the salon.